Lempea Oy (“Lempea”, “we”, “us”)
Kaivokatu 10B, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
tel. +358 (0)400 262 699
What is this notice for?
We collect this data so that we can, for example, be able to respond to requests for new business, send newsletters to our subscribers, and process job applications sent to us via our website. We also use analytics on our website to learn more about how it is used and how we can improve it.
In this Privacy Notice, you’ll find details about the data we collect about you and how we use it to better your experience.
What data do we collect and how do we use it?
If you apply for a job at Lempea, we’ll collect the following information about you (you may have provided this on our website, or we’ve obtained it during the recruitment process):
- Your name and contact information;
- Professional interests and skills;
- Where you would like to work;
- Link to your LinkedIn profile;
- Cover letter, CV and other files/information that you personally wish to send us;
- Data relevant for processing the application as obtained during discussions, interviews and other communication between Lempea and you.
We use this data only for the purposes of processing your application and communicating with you during our recruitment process. We do not share your information with anyone else, unless it is expressly required by applicable laws or requests by public authorities.
Clients, partners and other contacts
Are you an existing Lempea client, have you subscribed to our newsletter, requested a contact regarding new business opportunities or opted to hear more about our trainings? In order to be able to stay in touch with you, we collect and process the following data:
- Name, title, contact information;
- Information on your organization and your position in it;
- Your request and communication with Lempea and the necessary information and notes concerning such contacts between you and Lempea (such as services ordered and provided, billing information, information on meetings and communication between you and Lempea);
- Information on newsletters, marketing, events or invitationsthat concern you;
- Data created based on the above described data we already have.
We use this data for:
- Managing the business relationship between you and Lempea;
- Processing requests sent to us, providing our services and pursuing the legitimate interests of Lempea related to such request and services;
- Promoting our services, communicating with you and sending newsletters you have subscribed to;
- Analyzing, planning and improving our operations.
Your data is not shared with any other parties outside of Lempea’s group companies, unless expressly required by applicable laws or public authorities. We may also share your data to our trusted partners if processing your request or provision of our services requires us to do so.
Cookies and analytics
When you access our website, we ask for your consent to allow us to store the following cookies on your device:
- Google Analytics – We use Google Analytics to collect information about how users behave on our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. These cookies collect the number of visitors to the website, from where visitors have come to the website and the pages they visited. You can read more about these cookies and how Google safeguards them here.
- Facebook pixel – We use Facebook Pixel to measure, optimize and build audiences for our advertizing campaigns served on Facebook. It allows us to see how users move between devices when accessing our website and Facebook, and targeting Facebook advertizing to users most likely interested in such advertizing by analyzing which content the user has viewed on our website. For more information about Facebook Pixel, please see here.
- LinkedIn Insights – We use LinkedIn Insights to measure LinkedIn campaigns
- Hubspot – We use Hubspot to analyze the use of our website, administer the website and track users’ movements around the website. We also use Hubspot for tracking our email marketing. For more information about Hubspot, please see here.
- Talentbyte –We track the referral source if you enter our site through one of our external job postings and submit an application. For more information about Talentbyte, please see here.
How long do we store your data?
Job candidates: We store the data collected in connection with the application process for 3 years from the date of last contact with you. If you wish, we may also store your data for a longer period in order to get in touch about future opportunities.
What rights do you have?
You have the right to request access to, erasing and correcting your personal data as held and processed by Lempea, as well as to send us any other requests based on then applicable data protection laws (e.g. requests to restrict processing of the data). Further, you always have the right to prohibit us from sending newsletters or other marketing messages to you. Please send any requests concerning your data to the email addresses set out above in Section 2.
How do we secure your data?
We consider all personal data we collect to be confidential. Your data can only be accessed by Lempea employees or our group company employees when it is necessary for them to perform their work related to your data.
The network and equipment of Lempea and its partners have been secured by using appropriate measures to protect the personal data against unauthorised access and accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, transfer or other unlawful forms of processing.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice as we improve our website and operations. The updated notice will be made available here.